for our Referrers
Healthcare Imaging Services
At Healthcare Imaging Services, we strive to provide our referrers with convenient access to their patient’s results to ensure an easy workflow. As a result we have invested in a reliable PACS infrastructure and have a dedicated support team readily available to help troubleshoot any access issues to minimise disruption. We also have 5 convenient bulk billing locations in Adelaide, which are very easily accessible for your patients.
Report turn around
- All reports will be delivered within 24hours and imaging patients would be advised at their appointment of that time frame for them to coordinate their follow up appointment.
- Urgent results – can be received within 1-2hours. Please mark on referrals ‘urgent results’ if this is required.
- Ring results – should you require immediate results for any clinical reason, please indicate this on the referral and a radiologist can call you with the results once the exam is completed.
Easy access – powered by intele
- Our results are delivered by the inteleviewer and inteleconnect system which can be found at all major hospital and medical centres.
- Intele system allows:
- Connecting you to your patients in real-time, improved quality control, faster report turnaround times.
- Clarity that provides you all the details for greater visibility into your patient’s medical records.
- Technology that works for you so you can focus on your patient.
- A suite of tools to help manage your patient’s care.
- Patient centric coordinated care and collaboration among a wide array of care providers.
- Web based access to your patient’s images and reports.
- Can be accessed on any computer or smart device.
- InteleConnect User Guide:
- If you have the program installed on a PC you can bookmark our server to gain swift access to your patients.
- This will allow full access to the inteleviewer tools when viewing your patient’s images.
- InteleViewer User Guide:
- InteleViewer – Setting up a bookmark guide:
For account access and assistance please contact our Medical Liaison Officers: